Add/remove resources such as equipment/plant and labours to your site has been made easy with our web app back office.
These resources will be able to be added to multiple different sites.
Here are the steps to add resources :
- Go to “configuration” tab in the left menu
- Select the type of resource you would like to add (Labour, equipment, tags & team)
- Click the green “add” button.
- Type the name of what you would like to add and then click the “save” button. You can add the price for labour and equipment if you wish to calculate the cost per resource.
- To delete a resource just click the trash icon
- Use the pencil icon to edit a resource or change the status of the resource from active to inactive. If a resource has already been used on a site in a diary entry, then that resource can’t be deleted.
After you create your resources, you will now need to assign those resources to a site(s).
- Click on the site you want to add the resource
- Click on Site settings, if you added a labour type, then click on the labour type row
- Click the active icon of the resource so it becomes an option when filling your diary
- Save changes