Site Diary has made it easy for you to add people on your team. You can add as many people as possible by following these simple steps.
- Sign into the web app
- Click on the “configuration” tab, then click team
- Click the green “User” button
- Enter the person’s (username, full name & email), click add user.
- Give the user access to a site(s)
- Give the user rights. There are two option, power user and user.
- Click save
The person will receive an email that will contain his username, password and your organization. Also, in this email there will be links to the back office and to download the app from the different stores.
The dashboard will should all users in your organization. You will be able to also see when users last logged into the app (mobile or web app). You can manage user rights and delete a user if they no longer works with on your project.
All team members you invite can either have the user rights of a user or a power user.
What is the difference between an user and a power user? Here is a chart that shows what each user can do with the web app or mobile app.
Some key aspects of the user rights are:
- The ability for a Admin or Power User to edit a standard user’s event. There will be a history of the date it was edited and who edited it. Note: Power user only can edit an event before it’s been approved. Only the Admin can edit an event after its been approved.
- Admin and Power user will now be able to reject a user’s event. When you reject an event, you will be asked to leave a comment for the reason why you are rejecting the event. The person who created the event will receive an email stated that their event was rejects by X user and the reason why it was rejected.