- Information about Subscriber and User Accounts. To provide you with the software, Site Diary may collect the following information:
- “Personally Identifying Information.” This is information that you give us and it may include your name, company name and its data, e-mail address, and your username and password to access the services.
- “Usage Information.” You cannot be identified with Usage Information. This is any Information available to Site Diary when you use the Services, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, e-mail address, operating system, platform, device information such as the camera.
- “Non-Identifying Statistical Information.” Statistical information are not personal information and it is about your construction projects. Site Diary can access to this information when you use the software and it may be extracted from Data but users or construction projects cannot be identified.
- Use of Information Collected by Site Diary.
- Occasionally we may use your address or your email address to send you news or offers about Site Diary’s services. Personally Identifying Information are highly confidential and Usage Information are confidential to our operations.
- We do not sell, trade or rent Personally Identifying or Usage Information to anyone not associated with us. We do not work with ad server companies. However, if Site Diary is sold or transferred to another entity, Personally Identifying Information and Usage Information will probably be part of the sale or transfer. In addition, we may divulge Personally Identifying Information to people or entities not affiliated with Site Diary if necessary in order to:
We may collect Non-Identifying Statistical Information and use it for studies about safety and efficiency in construction projects, the construction industry and for other purposes in our business.
- Enforce any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Enforce this agreement and investigation of possible violations.
- Detect, prevent, or address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Site Diary, Site Diary’s Subscribers and Users or the public.